We have been thrilled with the level of engagement and support we have received from our partners and our community. Here are just a few highlights from 2022
- We welcomed over 100 in-house creative leaders into our exclusive Online Community on GUILD
- Hosted 17 events with over 500 in-house specialists in attendance
- Welcomed 60 in-house creative team leaders to our monthly Breakfast Club
- Received and reviewed over 50 award submissions with 12 in-house creative teams awarded best in class
- Gained the Awards Trust Mark, achieving the highest standard of accreditation granted by the independent awards standard’s council
As we head into 2023, we have several exciting projects on the horizon.
New Membership for in-house creative leaders!
We are launching the first independent membership community specifically to support in-house creative leaders in the UK and Europe.
Through events, networking and curated resources, we will provide our membership community the connections, insights and knowledge that will give them creative impact and influence.
Click here to find out more.
We continue to champion, recognise and reward the impact in-house creative teams have on the brands they sit within.
Now in our 11th year the Inside Out Awards have become a go-to destination for in-house creative teams around the UK and Europe to celebrate and showcase their work.
We will be open for entries on the 14th of March 2023!
A big thank you
We would like to thank our Partners and Judges for supporting this year’s activities.
We would also like to thank those who have contributed to our events, shared insights, showcased work and supported our growing community.